Kelly Osbourne may have landed a role on Fashion Police but she's happy to admit her own fashion failures.
The presenter and reality star will be reporting live from the red carpet at the Oscars this Sunday, commenting on the outfits of the stars.
Remembering one of her own worst get-ups, she said: "I think one of my worst was... I was drunk and I went to the Carl Davis party, and at the time, I thought I looked great, but then when I woke up the next morning, I was like, 'oh my God why did I do that? I had this big wig on... in a pink dress and a big bow and the best part of it is in all the pictures I'm smiling, like I look like I'm the s**t, like, and it's just the worst thing ever!"
Kelly added that she enjoyed working with her Fashion Police colleagues Joan and Melissa Rivers.
"Working with Joan and Melissa is so great for me because I've only ever worked with my family and my mum and my mum is my manager and getting to see and be a part of, now, the Rivers family, it's great. They are mother and daughter and you know, I've never seen [them] fight," she said.
:: Live From The Red Carpet: The 2011 Academy Awards is on 27 February at 11pm and Fashion Police: The 2011 Academy Awards is on Tuesday 1 March at 8pm on E!
No comments:
Post a Comment